Town of Vermont Updates
- Spring Primary Election February 16th: The position of State of Wisconsin Justice of the Supreme Court will be on the ballot. On election day, the polling location for those registered to vote in the Town of Vermont is 4017 County Road JJ, Black Earth WI 53515.
- If you would prefer to vote via absentee ballot, please click here for instructions on how to request an absentee ballot.
- Public Test of Voting Equipment – February 11th at 9:00 a.m. and Vermont Town Hall.
- Winter has arrived! Click here for winter driving reminders from the Dane County Sheriff’s Office. To report a road issue, first read here.
- District One EMS Breakfast: Sunday February 14th from 8:00 A.M. – Noon