Town of Vermont Updates
- Live in Mt. Horeb Fire District? We have an opportunity for you to get involved in your community and represent Vermont on the Mt. Horeb Fire District Board. Contact email@example.com if interested.
- Bad cell phone and/or internet service at your home? – let us know about it by calling 608-767-2457 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also consider making a simple monthly call to your service provider to make them aware of our under-served area.
- Mark your calendars! – Town of Vermont Fall Fun event is scheduled for September 27th @ Tyrol Basin
Road Issue to Report?
Roads within Vermont Township are maintained by three government entities depending upon their ownership.
To report road damage, downed trees or pot holes, please notify the appropriate entity below:
- TOWNSHIP ROADS (named roads, not numbers or letters):Patrolman Jack Schulenberg by phone at 608-767-2457 or 608-712-2793. Any issue that the Township is informed of regarding a Town owned and maintained road will be responded to in a expeditious manner.
- STATE ROADS(designated by numbers, i.e. 78): Dane County Highway and Transportation by phone at 608-266-4261 (Monday-Thursday 7:30-4:30 pm). If after hours, contact non-emergency number 608-255-2345.
- DANE COUNTY ROADS(designated by letters, i.e. JJ): Dane County Highway and Transportation by phone at 608-266-4261 (Monday-Thursday 7:30-4:30 pm). If after hours, contact non-emergency number 608-255-2345.